Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My Very First Post - Little Introduction on Me

Hi and hello everyone.

First of all, I would like to mention that English is not my mother language, and I am not fluent in English. I am sure there will be lots of grammar and writing mistakes can be found in my posts. If you found them, please forgive me.

"Nepline Hiltous" is actually not my real name. I created this name based on the starting alphabets of my real name "NH". You might think "So, Nepline Hiltous is your nickname?". Well, I don't know the answer either, because create this name when I wanted to start the blog. I actually have a nickname, will reveal and talk about it in future post.

Don't you curious why am I here? Well, the purpose I am here is to share something useful, interesting stories/facts, my opinions, my thinkings and more. Besides sharing, I am hopping to learn my English and improve my writing skill from here. In addition, AdSense could be also one of the reason why I am here, but let's not talk about this right now.

What do I like? That's a lots, we could probably in the same board. I am a gamer and I like gaming very much. Gaming is one of my main entertainment, I spent at least 30% of my day on gaming. Besides that, I like arts, drawing is one of my hobby. I draw when I am free or boring. Korea! I am attracted by Korea. I like almost everything from Korea: their cultures, their foods, their entertainment and their language. 

Lastly, I would like to end my little introduction here, it will be never ending if I continue LOL. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment